Senior Project Manager (m/w/d)
WANTED: Organisation and communication talent as Project Manager for national and international music festivals, preferably soon.
Your challenges will be:
- You will be the key player and driver of your festival projects: always updated, keeping a general overview of tasks, budgets, timings and required administration.
- The wholistic organisation of the festivals is in your hands.
- One of the main challenges of this position is to guide the communication within the internal team and with the numerous external touchpoints, ranging from co-promoters to suppliers, the cities and all authorities, lawyers, and so on.
- You motivate and guide your team during the preparation and promotion period and take care of the high-end execution and the smooth running of festival processes on-site.
What we expect from you:
- Passion for electronic music, nightlife and festivals.
- High command of English and German language is mandatory, any other language is highly beneficial.
- All-rounder with strong organisational talent
- Strong negotiation skills
- At least 3 years of working experience in project management for international festivals.
- Outstanding networking ability
- Team player
- Ambitious, resilient, highly motivated doer and instigator
- Intercultural skills
Please send us your complete application documents (curriculum vitae, certificates, information on
driver's license, foreign language and computer skills) exclusively by e-mail to: email@example.com