Multimedia Graphic Designer
We’re currently looking for a Multimedia Graphic Designer who can act as the Creative Compass in our organization. As an Art Director you allow our guests to experience our brands through visual communication - whether it will be an international festival or intimate happening at a club. The impossible becomes reality through your imagination, artistic direction and collaborative management style. Every day you have the opportunity to create compelling, ideas that tell our guests one big story.
This position creates smart, beautiful, impactful, and compelling design and graphics across all media. This position will also work directly with our Marketing Team to repurpose designs and build out layout mechanicals. This position translates marketing objectives into user experiences that are emotionally engaging and consumer friendly with an emphasis on website, social, media, print, and digital.
• Provide creative direction and design assets for projects. Which include website design, branding, social media, banners, and more
• Develop artworks incorporating various design elements (text, graphics, screens, photographs, illustrations, etc.).
• Maintain brand aesthetic across all channels
• Develop identity and collateral for brand-expanding initiatives
• Identify areas of opportunity and propose solutions
What we expect
• At least 2 years experience in graphic design, marketing, and/or advertising
• University degree in Design, apprenticeship as digital media designer or comparable background
• Exceptional portfolio that showcases creativity, visual skills, high graphic standards, and solid conceptual, color and layout skills through static, dynamic, and interactive media
• Experience creating marketing collateral, aids, web, and print graphics
• Passionate about electronic music with strong knowledge of industry preferred
Skills and Abilities
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop
• Online and social media fluency (e.g., eCommerce, websites, blogs, etc.)
• Knowledge of visual and digital design principles
• Knowledge of the graphic and functional aspects of Web design
• Knowledge of layout, color, grids, icons, typography, proportion, photography, motion/rich media, and brand to create elegant, smart solutions and high-quality deliverables
• Knowledge of the latest design and photography trends and ability to find ways to adapt these into strategic designs within the organization's brand
• Ability to convey clear, concise information in verbal, written, electronic, and other communication formats; and to demonstrate active listening while engaging others
• Ability to develop and maintain positive business relationships and foster an environment of mutual respect, understanding, trust, and support
• Ability to anticipate and respond to the needs of stakeholders (e.g., internal and external customers, etc.) in a timely manner
• Ability to work under time constraints to ensure critical deadlines and quality standards are met in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires attention to detail and big picture thinking; and to effectively prioritize work
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with seasoned creative and marketing teams
• Ability to adapt and adjust planned work through assessing work demands, competing priorities, and tight deadlines; and to understand the most effective and efficient means to accomplish tasks
What we offer
• Be a key part of one of the leading international operators and service providers in the field of electronic music
• Possiblity to bring own creative assets and ideas to the table and truly make a mark on our brands
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together
„We make people dance“
True to its motto, cosmopop have been producing and providing innovative event concepts for over 20 years. Cosmopop’s core competencies is a perfect blend of music, location, technology, and its optimal staging for the visitors. Cosmopop GmbH has been one of the leading international operators and service providers in the field of electronic music since its founding in 2003. The spectrum of events ranges from club nights to national/international festivals with more than 25,000 guests attending.
Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio as well as your resume and cover letter.
z.Hd. Robin Ebinger, Hafenstraße 49, 68159 Mannheim
or via eMail: email@example.com